About me

 Hi, I am a Digital Marketer. Also SEO Professional, YouTube expert, and Facebook Marketer. Experience in social media marketing, Link building, Product listing, Classified posting. Able to do video editing, Graphic design, Article writing, Photo editing, etc.

I have finished a Digital Marketing 1 year Course from Newron Institute confidently. There are trained me on some techniques and topics in which one can reach the correct user to any kind of product.


I know, How to convince a million targeted audiences worldwide and promote online business to the right customers.

Working Specialty, Manually I do my job with full responsibility. Take my job seriously for the right time delivery. Quick response as soon as possible. Focus on buyer requirements. Find a real purchaser who wanna get the client product.


Feel free to contact me
Thank you



No comments

Powered by Blogger.